ISP (Image Signal Processor)
THine's Image Signal Processor, “ISP”, is a core device of camera systems.
The ISP equips a high performance image signal processing engine developed by THine, and executes processes like demosaicing, noise reduction, auto exposure, auto focus, and auto white balance in high speed and high quality.
THine licenses GUI-based Camera Development Kit, “CDK” to customers. Using the CDK, customers are able to customize functions and tune performance of the ISP. It enables customers to develop their camera systems easily, even without experiences in developing firmware.
Among various candidates, customers can select the most suitable CMOS image sensor and camera module for their camera systems. This is another advantage of using CDK.
ISP（Image Signal Processor ）
An image signal processor, also called image processing engine, is a specialized digital signal processor used for image processing in digital cameras, mobile phones or other devices.
THine's ISP is an image processing engine for a digital camera. The pipelined image processing engine is possible to high speed processing. Auto Exposure / Auto Focus / Auto White Balance can be done by the special circuit. You can get the best picture quality in each CMOS sensor by using THine's ISP with our original noise reduction and gamma correction.
THine's ISP is an image processing engine for a digital camera. The pipelined image processing engine is possible to high speed processing. Auto Exposure, Auto Focus, Auto White Balance can be done by the special circuit.
- *“MIPI®” is a registered trademark of MIPI Alliance, Inc.
*The product introduced on this page is RoHS (2011/65/EU) compliant.
Please contact THine's authorized distributors regarding documents for environmental regulations (MSDS, ICP report, Conflict Minerals, etc) and product spec documents (detailed information on package, packing, etc). Click here to find distributors.
Click here for further question.
|Product Name||Maximum Pixel Count||Sensor I/F||Host I/F||Serial I/F||Package||Status|
|THP7312||16M Pixels||RAW 8/10/12bit parallel or MIPI® 2ch (4+2Lanes) + VC||RAW/YUV422/JPEG parallel or MIPI® 1ch (4Lanes) + VC||I2C master/slave SPI master/Slave Intelligent PWM||WLCSP81pin BGA81pin||MP|
- What's ISP? It is everywhere. Digital Camera, Security Camera, etc.
- What is ISP? This is frequently asked question. We are going to explain about ISP which will become something familiar to our lives.
- System Modules（Product Over View）
- V-by-One® HS (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- V-by-One® (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- Repeater (Redriver/Retimer)（Product Over View）
- LVDS (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- LED Driver（Product Over View）
- Motor Driver（Product Over View）
- ISP (Image Signal Processor)（Product Over View）
- TCON (Timing Controller)（Product Over View）
- Video ADC（Product Over View）
- PMIC (Power IC)（Product Over View）
- Power Module（Product Over View）