THine's Image Signal Processor, “ISP”, is a core device of camera systems.
The ISP equips a high performance image signal processing engine developed by THine, and executes processes like demosaicing, noise reduction, auto exposure, auto focus, and auto white balance in high speed and high quality.
THine licenses GUI-based Camera Development Kit, “CDK” to customers. Using the CDK, customers are able to customize functions and tune performance of the ISP. It enables customers to develop their camera systems easily, even without experiences in developing firmware.
Among various candidates, customers can select the most suitable CMOS image sensor and camera module for their camera systems. This is another advantage of using CDK.
- ・THine‘s CDK (Camera Development Kit) allows camera system developers to fine tune THine’s 16M pixel Image Signal Processor (ISP) - THP7312’s firmware in house according to their requirements, and actualizes fast time-to-market of their camera systems.
- ・This shortens time to fine tune THP7312’s firmware according to the requirements of camera system developers. It also reduces workload to develop camera systems.
- ・This CDK consists of 3 major components, SDK (Software development Kit), 3T (THine Tuning Tool) and EVB (EValuation Board).
- ・SDK is a set of source codes and binary libraries of THP7312's firmware for a reference Camera Module.
- ・You can change parameters inside the THP7312 firmware to tune the firmware for your own Camera Module by utilizing 3T, GUI based easy to use, Camera System Development tool.
- ・You can check the tuning results by 3T & EVB, and connect your own Camera Module on your Header Board.
CDK’s 3 major components
Software Development Kit (SDK)
・SDK consists of :
1) Sample firmware source code
2) Firmware binary library including Internal hardware drivers
3) External hardware driver templates
THine Tuning Tools (3T)
- ・GUI based tuning tool for THine’s ISP firmware
- ・Generate tuned firmware in source or binary format
- ・Or modify ISP’s registers directly to instant check.
- ・EVB comprises Header Board, ISP (THP7312) Board and Frame Grabber Board
ISP features you can tune with CDK
- - Frame Size
- Up to 16M pixel
- - Frame Rate
- 16fps@16M pixel, 20fps@13M pixel, 30fps@4K2K, 120fps@1080p, 240fps@720p etc.
- - Pixel Rate
- 300M pixel/sec
- - Sensor
- MIPI CSI-2 up to 4lane 1G bps/lane RAW12/10bit
LVCMOS Parallel RAW12/10
- - Host
- MIPI CSI-2 up to 4lane 1G bps/lane YUV420/422 or JPEG
LVCMOS Parallel YUV422 or JPEG
- ・Black Level Correction
- ・Adaptive Correction of Defect Pixels
- ・Lens Shading Correction
Adaptive Image Signal Processing
- ・Noise Reduction
- ・Edge Enhancement
- ・Multi Axis Color Correction
- ・Tone Mapping
- ・Multi point Auto Exposure
- ・Continuous Auto Focus
- ・Auto White Balance
- ・Flicker Cancel
- ・JPEG encoder
- ・Horizontal Mirror
- ・Special Effects (Monochrome, Sepia, Reverse)
|Part Number||Datasheet||Design Guide||Description||Hardware||Firmware,SDK||Application software,
THine Tuning Tool
|NEW CDK||-||-||Camera Development Kit, CDK provides customers to develop application specific cameras with dedicated Camera Processor THP7312.
CDK supports camera developer to develop THP7312's firmware without coding in quick and ease with bunch of the camera function libraries and templates.
|EValuation Board, EVK of CDK consists of camera precessor THP7312,
reference 13Mp camera module and frame graber.
EVK gives camera developer WYSIWYG THP7312 firmware development environment.
|Software Development Kit, SDK is the centor of our CDK
which realize non-programming style camera firmware development.
It consists of application templates,
driver softwares for internal and external resources of THP7312 and camera function components for image quality creation and camera function creation.
|THine Tunint Tool, 3T is a PC based application software
which make camera developpers to tune THP7312's firmware by
configuring SDK by GUI based WYSYWYG image configurators.
It supoorts all functions needed by camera development including 3A,
denoiser, optical black and defect compensation, resizing, image size and frame rate setup, clock and interfaces bitrate configuration and more.
*“MIPI®” is a registered trademark of MIPI Alliance, Inc.
*The product introduced on this page is RoHS (2011/65/EU) compliant.
Please contact THine's authorized distributors regarding documents for environmental regulations (MSDS, ICP report, Conflict Minerals, etc) and product spec documents (detailed information on package, packing, etc).