THine Electronics, Inc. is a fabless semiconductor maker that plans, designs, and sells mixed-signal LSIs. Our original technologies support a large number of customers, and we have earned a reputation for high reliability thanks to our accumulated know-hows. Through the high-speed interfaces and power management technologies that are required for high-definition televisions and other products, our products are gaining wide acceptance in fields such as consumer lifestyle and business activities. THine’s team provides products with accelerating time-to-market. Moreover, since THine can choose the most optimal manufacturing process, it can respond to fast market changes flexibly, utilizing the advantages of fabless business model. In cooperation with our alliance partners, and with mixed-signal technologies as our core competencies, THine achieves new value-added solutions for customer markets.
Fusion of Talent and capital
THine's all teams are places where people can develop together through the fusion of talent and capital.
|Company Name||THine Electronics, Inc.|
|Representative||Tetsuya Iizuka, Ph.D
|Capital||1,175 million Yen (As of Jun.30.2020)|
|Business Area||Planning, Designing, and Sales of ASSP(Application Specific Standard Products) and AI&IoT Solutions|
|140 (As of Jun.30.2020)|
|Headquarters||MD-Kanda Building, 9-1 Kanda-mitoshiro-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0053 (3F, reception)
|Contact||Sales: Inquiry Form
Human Resources: Inquiry Form (Japanese version only)
●THine Solutions, Inc.
5201 Great America Pkwy, Ste 320, Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
●THine Electronics Shenzhen Co., Ltd.（前海賽恩電子（深圳）有限公司）
1409 Rm Changhong Technology Building South 12 Rd,Hi-Tech Park,Shenzhen,Guangdong PROV
●THine Electronics ShenZhen Co., Ltd. Shanghai branch（上海分公司）
926 Room, Elite Centre No.1728, West Nanjing Rd., Shanghai, China P.C. : 200040
●THine Electronics Taiwan, Inc.（哉英電子股份有限公司）
Rm. 2, 3F., No.129, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10448, Taiwan R.O.C.
●THine Electronics Korea, Inc.（자인 일렉트로닉스 코리아 주식회사）
#1432, 92, Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03186 Korea
|Consolidated Subsidiaries||●Cathay Tri-Tech., Inc.
Shin-Yokohama Union Building Annex 7F., 3-24-5, Shin-Yokohama, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 222-0033
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd
Japan Display Inc.
KONICA MINOLTA, INC.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
NEC Embedded Products，Ltd.
Ricoh Co., Ltd.
SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
Hanwha Techwin CO.,LTD.
LG Display Co., Ltd.
LG Electronics, Inc.
SAMSUNG DISPLAY CO., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Beijing BOE Display Technology Co., Ltd.
HIKVISION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Huizhou Desay SV Automotive Co., Ltd
POLYCOM Communications Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Qingdao Hisense Electronics Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen China Star Optoelectronics Technology Co., Ltd.
Sichuan Changhong Electric Co., Ltd.
Skyworth Group Co., Ltd.
SUNNY OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY (GROUP) CO.,LTD.
TRULY OPTO-ELECTRONICS LTD.
ZHEJIANG DAHUA TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
AU Optronics Corp.
AVer Information Inc.
Delta Electronics, Inc.
E-LEAD ELECTRONIC CO., LTD.
Foxconn Electronics Inc.
TPV Technology Limited.
Ficosa International S.A.
Philips Medizin Systeme Boeblingen GmbH
Electronics For Imaging, Inc.
International Game Technology, PLC
Lexmark International, Inc.
Marshall Electronics, Inc.
Planar Systems, Inc.
Rosen Aviation, LLC
Products and markets
* Specialization in mixed signal LSI devices mainly for flat panel displays (FPD)
* Development road maps and product families matching the orientation of the market
* Adoption of mature design rules for free hand in selection of foundries
* Utilization of advanced EDA tools and active exploitation of internal and external IP cores for higher levels of speed and efficiency
* Establishment of LSI evaluation and testing technique based on high-speed mixed signal LSI testers
* Growth of own core architecture into global standards
* Dedication to design and development as a fabless maker outsourcing the production process to foundry firms
* Supply under our brand to major set manufacturers around the world through sales ourselves and via carefully selected distributors
Human resources and organization
* Flat and flexible organization for full exercise of engineer capabilities, with incentive schemes of bonus and stock options