V-by-One® reduces the number of cables!
This advaced SerDes interface can save space of PCBs and power consumption. And then, that achieve lower EMI and data transmittion for long distance. V-by-One® can be adopted in various application, suited to car navigation, security camera systems, multi-function printers, and any other video graphics systems.
V-by-One® was developed by THine Electronics to video transmission with serial interface of 21 multiplication. It is possible to digital video transmission of 10meter via one-pair cable only.
V-by-One® contributes cost reduction since it can reduce the number of the cables, compared with the parallel interface of conventional LVCMOS method.
CDR* technology solves the skew problems. V-by-One® does not require clock.
*Clock Data Recovery
■High Speed Serial conversion
To contribute to reduce systems cost by 21:1 serial conversion.
No software control, just insert on video stream.
■Wide variety of cable choice
Any cable will be useful as long as impedance matching differential 100ohm cable.
For example, LAN, SATA, USB，FFC/FPC，HDMI*, DisplayPort, STP cable.
While of the same type cable, the characteristics might be the difference. Please use them after evaluate your system.
*'HDMI' is a trademark or registered trademark of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
From small to middle size video image, embedded solution THCV213, THCV214
- The product introduced on this page is RoHS (2011/65/EU) compliant.
Please contact THine's authorized distributors regarding documents for environmental regulations (MSDS, ICP report, Conflict Minerals, etc) and product spec documents (detailed information on package, packing, etc). Click here to find distributors.
Click here for further question.
Function Introducing of V-by-One® THCV213 and THCV214
-Pre-Emphasis correct waveform distortion
- The very first story of V-by-One®, changes of HD→FHD→4K
- V-by-One® Biography (1)
- How to reduce EMI
- You cannot escape from EMI in large data transmission age, but here is a solution of reducing EMI using CDR technology.
- How to reduce the number of cables between IC boards
- The number of the cables between IC board always irritates engineers. THine Electronics solution for this issue has been accepted by great number of customers.
- How to respond to cost reduction requirement
- In choosing ICs, it is important to reduce costs. From many options THine Electronics offers, you can find not only the best performance, but the best cost reduction.
- System Modules（Product Over View）
- V-by-One® HS (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- V-by-One® (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- Repeater (Redriver/Retimer)（Product Over View）
- LVDS (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- LED Driver（Product Over View）
- Motor Driver（Product Over View）
- ISP (Image Signal Processor)（Product Over View）
- TCON (Timing Controller)（Product Over View）
- Video ADC（Product Over View）
- PMIC (Power IC)（Product Over View）
- Power Module（Product Over View）