THSB-FMC-01Vx1 is V-by-One(R) HS receiver card comforming to the FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC/LPC) standard.
There are four MMCX connectors on the card. The card can superimpose power and video signals using a coaxial cable. Since the card can capture high resolution / high frame rate video signals simultaneously outputted from 4 cameras equipped with V-by-One(R) HS interface to FPGA evaluation board, it is suitable to use for the applications such as Surround view monitor as well as to develop multi-camera systems.
V-by-One(R) HS receiver adopts THCV236 developed with THine’s original mixed signal technology, and supports video signal input up to HD / 60 fps. The input signal attenuated by a cable can be compensated appropriately by the built-in adaptive equalizer, which makes a system operation stable even in a long cable.
The power supply and signal transmission can be sent in one coaxial cable. The connection with a camera becomes simplified. In the future, we plan to launch a wide-angle camera (under development) easy to connect with this card.
We prepare a sample circuit to connect the card to FPGA on the customer's website that can be accessed after registration. Users can launch evaluation environments.
- Card Size: Length 70mm x Width 50mm
- FMC Vita 57.1 compliant, with FMC / LPC connector
- Input Connector: MMCX x 4 for V-by-One(R) HS video signal input
- Power supply superposition for HD cameras
- The built-in adaptive equalizer in THCV236 realizes stable operation when using long-distance cable.
- Wide angle camera (under development) that can easily realize multi camera system will be released in the future.
- VADJ=2.5 or 3.3V
- System Modules（Product Over View）
- V-by-One® HS (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- V-by-One® (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- Transceivers（Product Over View）
- Repeater (Redriver/Retimer)（Product Over View）
- LVDS (SerDes)（Product Over View）
- LED Driver（Product Over View）
- Motor Driver（Product Over View）
- ISP (Image Signal Processor)（Product Over View）
- TCON (Timing Controller)（Product Over View）
- Video ADC（Product Over View）
- PMIC (Power IC)（Product Over View）
- Power Module（Product Over View）