THV81800 realized the industry’s best-level performance of high efficiency as well as ultra-high-speed transient response by THine’s unique technology Transphase.
Usual power supply circuits, in case of drastic changes in the current load, cannot respond to such high-speed transient and result in large voltage dips that may cause malfunction of digital circuits or, in the worst case, damage the circuits. Supported by THine’s Transphase technology, THV81800 can avoid such troubles in power systems because it responds to the high-speed transients appropriately and minimizes the voltage dips.
THine’s THV81800 achieves significantly high efficiency, for example, approximately by 2% higher than usual power systems under operations driven in 4A. In addition, THine’s Powerlinker technology allows smarter power sequential controls. Powerlinker technology enables to design highly freely the sequence of each voltage rail’s power-on/off, linking each power supply if multiple power supply required.
- Input voltage range(Vcc)：7.5V ~ 28V
- Output voltage range(Vout)：0.85V ~ 4.0V
- Maximum output current(Iout)：8.0A
- Feed back voltage accuracy：±1%
- Oscillation frequency：500 kHz
- Power-good function
- Power stand-by indicator function
- Soft start function
- Shut off function
- Output discharge function
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Under voltage lockout function
- Thrmal shut down function
- 15mm x 15mm × 2.82mm LGA Package