Consent Form for viewing of "V-by-One® HS Standard"
IMPORTANT - Please carefully read this Consent Form if you would like to viewing the "V-by-One® HS Standard". BY CLICKING THE "AGREE" BUTTON BELOW, FILLING IN THE WEB APPLICATION FORM AND SUBMITTING IT ELECTRONICALLY, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CONSENT FORM, ESPECIALLY THE NOTES AND REQUESTS GIVEN BELOW. This is an agreement between you, the corporation or organization that intends to view the V-by-One® HS Standard and THine Electronics, Inc. ("THine"). In case that you have ever submitted the Consent Form, the former shall be prevailed by the latest Consent Form, and the former shall deem to be null and void to the extent of conflicting terms and conditions. THINE REVIEWS YOUR APLLICATION AND JUDGE THE PROVISION OF THE V-BY-ONE® HS STANDARD. THE AGREEMENT UNDER THIS CONSENT FORM SHALL BE EFFECTIVE FROM THE TIME OF ISSUANCE OF "V-by-One® HS Standard" BY THINE.
Notes and Requests
- All Patents or pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights in "V-by-One® HS Standard" belong to THine.
- "V-by-One® HS Standard" shall not be reproduced, republished and/or disclosed to any third party without prior permission by THine.
- "V-by-One® HS Standard" AND RELATED MATERIALS AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
- The technical specifications described in "V-by-One® HS Standard" are subject to change without prior notice to you.
- "V-by-One®" trademark and "V-by-One®" logo are registered trademarks of THine and its subsidiaries in JAPAN and other countries. Using "V-by-One®" trademark, "V-by-One®" logo and "V-by-One® HS" logo without THine's prior permission is prohibited.
- "V-by-One® HS Standard", provided to you according to conditions of this Consent Form, is intended only for performance evaluation of V-by-One® HS technology, and YOU SHALL NOT USE IT FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN PERFORMANCE EVALUAION THEREOF. No license or right is granted, by implication or otherwise, to you under any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights, including but not limited to the specifications of "V-by-One® HS Standard", now or hereafter owned or controlled by THine. You shall enter into a license agreement in regard to V-by-One® HS with THine to design, manufacture, sale or otherwise dispose of any IC products or Intellectual Properties (IP) based on the specifications of "V-by-One® HS Standard" SEPARATELY FROM THIS CONSENT FORM. Please contact THine for particulars.
- You agree to recommend and list THine’s IC products as a counter and/or reference product of your IC products in your product datasheet, if you sell your IC products containing all or part of technical specifications in the V-by-One® HS Standard in the future. You may use the "V-by-One®" trademark only for the above.
- THINE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS CONTAINED IN "V-by-One® HS Standard" AND HAS NO LIABILITIES OR OBLIGATIONS FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF "V-by-One® HS Standard".
- Please carefully read "Notes and Requests" at the end of "V-by-One® HS Standard" when it came to your possession.
- You agree to provide accurate information to THine and to promptly notify THine of any change in your information.
- THine shall have no obligation to provide any support, installation or other assistance with regard to the information or products made in accordance with "V-by-One® HS Standard". We may provide support, installation or other assistance with otherwise mutual written agreement between you and THine. Please contact THine for particulars.
Are you authorized to sign this agreement on your company behalf ?